BLN Virtual Panel Discussion: Experiences of Health Workers in the Use of Electronic Immunization Registries: Lessons from Tanzania and Zambia
Jan 8, 2021
The BID Learning Network (BLN) invites you to watch a virtual panel discussion called “Experiences of Health Workers in the Use of Electronic Immunization Registries: Lessons from Tanzania and Zambia.”
This webinar will be of interest to data management specialists, Expanded Programme on Immunization (EPI) managers, health management information system (HMIS) specialists, and other health care specialists committed to improving data collection, quality, and use across health systems.
If you missed the live event, you can now watch the recording online.
The panel features the following speakers:
- Sr. Asifiwe Asumwisya Kibona, Assistant Nursing Officer, Majengo Health Centre, Ministry of Health, Tanzania
- Mr. Michael Henry Ndowa, District Immunization and Vaccine Officer, Hai District, Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children, Tanzania
- Sr. Judith Chipanta Chilema, In-Charge, Nkabika Health Centre, Ministry of Health, Zambia
- Mr. Briven Ngungu, District Pharmacist, Chikankata District, Ministry of Health, Zambia
- Moderated by Dr. Sydney Shampile, National e-Health Coordinator, Ministry of Health, Zambia