December 10-11, 2018
Global Digital Health Forum: Washington, DC, Dec. 10-11
The BID Initiative, along with other members of PATH’s Digital Health Program will be joining colleagues and collaborators from around the world for the 2018 Global Digital Health Forum. This year, the forum explores how new frameworks like the Classifications of Digital Health Interventions can help us design a shared language for digital health. With a shared language, digital health practitioners are better able to create holistic, seamless digital health systems that make use of different tools, partners, and workflows to meet the diverse and ever-changing needs of a country’s health care system. Find the full agenda for the 2018 Global Digital Health Forum here.
- Opening remarks (Featured speaker: Dr. Mpoki Ulisubisya)
- Data security (Featured speaker: Hassan Mtenga)
- Facilitating collaboration to accelerate, scale, and improve digital health global goods (Featured speaker: Amanda BenDor)
- So many digital interventions, so little time: How to pick (and cost) digital health interventions (Moderator: Hallie Goertz)
- How to build a national digital health investment road map (Featured speakers: Breese McIlvaine, Henry Mwanyika)
- The impact of digital health interventions on data use and health outcomes (Featured speakers: Skye Gilbert, Jessica Shearer)
- Disease surveillance (eIDSR) and response (Featured speaker Ousmane Ly)
- Inflection point in the digital health landscape? Shifting to evidence-driven and planned digital investments (Moderator: Hallie Goertz)
- Data use governance for Universal Health Coverage (UHC): from theory to practice (Featured speaker: Caren Althauser)
- The power of individual-level data to vaccinate every child (Lightning talk speaker: Jessica Shearer)
Follow along on Twitter the week of the event as we share live updates using #GDHF2018. The presentations will be available after the event on the BID website.