BLN and AeHIN Virtual Panel Discussion: Health Service Delivery During the COVID-19 Pandemic – Lessons from Asia and Africa
Sep 8, 2020
The BID Learning Network (BLN) and Asia eHealth Information Network (AeHIN) invite you to watch a series of virtual panel discussions on the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on primary health care service delivery. These interactions are intended to promote mutual learning between public, private, and international health care practitioners for the improvement of health care service delivery. The discussions are aimed at addressing the challenges encountered and lessons learned by health facilities and practitioners in service provision during the COVID-19 pandemic. Speakers will also discuss the measures put in place to minimize the spread of the epidemic and strategies to mitigate the impact of COVID-19.
If you missed the first live event in this series, you can now watch the webinar online.
- Fazilah Shaik Allaudin, Senior Deputy Director of Planning, Ministry of Health, Malaysia
- Calvin Tonga, Unit Head of Planning and Monitoring and Evaluation, Central Expanded Program on Immunization, Cameroon
- Dr. Eric Tayag, Director, Knowledge Management and Information Technology Services, Department of Health, Philippines
- Amos Kidayi Kiteleja, Regional Immunization and Vaccine Officer, Mwanza, Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children, Tanzania
- Moderated by Dr. Aaron Mujajati, Specialist Physician, Zambia