4th December - 6th December
Global Digital Health Forum: Washington, DC, Dec. 4-6
PATH’s BID Initiative and the Digital Health Solutions (DHS) program, along with other PATH country teams will actively participate and present at this years Global Digital Health Forum. The theme for this year’s forum—The Evolving Digital Health Landscape: Progress, Achievements, and Remaining Frontiers—captures the spirit of progress made in the past several years to scale digital health systems and encourages us to look critically at the continued need for innovation, as well as integration, to improve health outcomes in a changing political landscape.
PATH’s Amanda BenDor from the DHS team is a co-chair of the event and will give remarks at the opening plenary.
- Digital for MNCH – Data use strategies using scalable digital solutions (Moderated by Mandy Dube, BID Zambia, with a presentation by Brevine Munkombwe Sikapande, Zambia MoH).
- Injecting digital technology into old-school immunization systems: Building for sustainability and scale in Vietnam, Tanzania and Zambia (moderated by Heiu Tran, PATH Vietnam with presentations by Dawn Seymour, BID Zambia, and Sang Dao, PATH Vietnam).
- Exploring methodologies for digital tool evaluation (Moderated by Dykki Settle, DHS).
- Open source: What does it mean? Whom does it serve? (Featured speaker Dykki Settle, DHS).
- Digital what? Where? Why? Practical approaches for mainstreaming use of the Digital Health Atlas, a global technology registry (Moderated by Lauren Wall with a presentation by Carl Leitner, DHS).
- Peer learning for realizing “data use for impact” utilizing digital health solutions: Lessons from the BID Learning Network (Moderated by Chilunga Puta, BID).
- Sustainability and scale (BID Initiative featured and monitored by Laurie Werner, BID).
- Interoperability at the enterprise level (Featured speaker Papa Sokhna, PATH Senegal).
- Toolkit fair: Which one is right for you? (Moderated by Hallie Goertz and panelist Dykki Settle, BID & DHS).
- eHypertension Tracker Vietnam: From community longitudinal care to national registry (Poster presentation by Truong Bui, PATH Vietnam).
- Open source (Featured speaker Carl Leitner, DHS).
- Digital health governance and leadership lab session (information available soon) (Featured speaker Dykki Settle, DHS).
- PATH-sponsored lunch session (information available soon).