December 2, 2020, 16:00–17:00 hours CAT
BLN Virtual Panel Discussion: Experiences of Health Workers in the use of Electronic Immunization Registries: Lessons from Tanzania and Zambia
The BID Learning Network (BLN) invites you to join a virtual panel discussion called “Experiences of Health Workers in the use of Electronic Immunization Registries: Lessons from Tanzania and Zambia.”
This webinar will be of interest to data management specialists, Expanded Programme (EPI) on Immunization managers, health management information system (HMIS) specialists, and other health care specialists committed to improving data collection, quality, and use across health systems.
Join our speakers on Wednesday, 2nd December 2020 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central African Time [CAT].
Please register in advance of the webinar at this link.
The panel will feature the following speakers:
- Sr. Asifiwe Asumwisya Kibona, Assistant Nursing Officer, Majengo Health Centre, Ministry of Health, Tanzania
- Mr. Michael Henry Ndowa, District Immunization and Vaccine Officer, Hai District, Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children, Tanzania
- Sr. Judith Chipanta Chilema, In-Charge, Nkabika Health Centre, Ministry of Health, Zambia
- Mr. Briven Ngungu, District Pharmacist, Chikankata District, Ministry of Health, Zambia
- Moderated by Dr. Sydney Shampile, National e-Health Coordinator, Ministry of Health, Zambia